You must have the following in mind:
- If you attach a proof of public services or bank account statement, these must have been issued in the last 3 months in official format (We do not accept copies).
- We need to confirm your residence address; therefore the system does not accept addresses of legal or family entities.
- Your voucher must contain your full name (as in the ID), the complete address and the date of issue.
- You must provide a photo where the voucher appears complete.
- If your address appears on your passport or driver's license, you will not be able to confirm your identity and place of residence with the same document. In this case, use another document in the identity verification stage.
We can not in any way accept:
- Envelopes with address as confirmation of your residence address.
- Stickers with the address as confirmation of your residence address.
- Mobile phone bills.
- Insurance documents: medical prescriptions, prescriptions, bills and other documents.
- Pre-payment card invoices.
If you still having issues verifying your proof of address, please contact our support team with the following information:
- Proof of address
- Full name
- Complete address (same one that was registered in the system).